Monday, January 17, 2011

WOAH BABY!!

MAN.. Its been a LONG time since i last posted..but I decided that i am going to try harder to post stuff. But ya know, sometimes i just forget..its hard to remember.. :)
But ANYWAYS..a lot of thing have been happening lately.. (or will be happening) such as...
*I am dancing "pre-show" at the JAZZ game on FEB. 16th! (ExCiTeD!)
*also..the day has FINALLY come.. i am.. GOIN TO DISNEYLAND BABY! WOOHOO
I am SO excited for that! AND i get to dance there!(: and ALL of the princesses get to wach me!(: well I am almost done..but I just have to say as my VERY last thing of the day..
that my poor little fishy died today..(my cat ate him)
R.I.P. Kip Kenneth Cook... You will be missed dearly :(
but hes happier in heaven so i guess its ok..have fun with JESUS little buddy! I LOVE YOUU!(:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You saw me at that dance competition? No way!! You should have said hi, it would have made me way happy!! TAKE CARE! :) XOXO

Abbie said...

i know! i was going to but i chickend out! you take care as well!(: